To improve linkages between K-12 educators and Earth science resources.
- To promote and enhance K-12 Earth science education in Nebraska.
- To improve teacher knowledge and understanding so that students become better informed about the complexities of environmental and natural resources.
- To enhance the transfer of Earth science information to the K-12 teaching community.
- To establish a professional development opportunity for K-12 educators.
- Laboratory Earth (pdf)
- To promote teacher communication networks.
- To encourage K-12 professional development activities.